Do You Need to File Without Attorney?


We specialize in uncontested Divorce (available in California).  We are Legal Document Assistants  also know as LDAs.  We can help you file without an attorney.

Spousal Support/Alimony

If you are not getting your spousal support monies or need to make adjustments.  We can help.

Child Support/Child Custody

If you are not receiving your child support monies or need to adjust your child support payments.  We can help.

Order to Show Cause

If you have divorced and lost your job you may need to go back to court to get spousal support.  We can prepare your documents for you.


If you have been married for a long time and decide to divorce you may need to have a Qualified Domestic Relations Order (QDRO) prepared. 

Marital Settlement Agreement

A Marital Settlement Agreement also known as MSA  allows two parties that are divorcing to prepare a contract that will assist in ending their marriage in some cases without going to court.